Thursday, May 19, 2011

Interior paint thoughts....

On the Behr site, you can play around with the colors on either sample photos or your own uploaded pics. I was up way too late last night experimenting with different colors and shades for the kitchen and the living room. Since this is all one open space, I need to choose to choose colors that go well for the whole thing. We'd been thinking we'd leave the walls a natural color downstairs, but now we're leaning toward painting the walls and window frames but leaving the beams and braces and ceiling the natural wood color. Here are my favorites so far. I used the sample photos from their site since we don't have the window framing and other trim up, so ours won't be just like this, but it's generally how I would do the same colors. Our rooms won't look near as polished and will be simple wood paneling with battens. Our ceilings won't be painted, either. At least I don't think so at this point.






No comments:

Post a Comment